Whether you’re purchasing a product that has industrial pipe or the square steel tubing, you need to know what colors we currently offer because both can vary in options.
Find the perfect color for your home decor
Here’s a quick overview and description of each color:
- Hammered Black – It’s a black with a fine textured look.
- Copper – An aged copper that has a hint of metallic finish to it.
- Bubba Blue – A bright and happy deep blue.
- Snow – A flat off white.
- Newport Blue – A deep navy blue.
- Flat Black – A true matte black.
- Chestnut – Resembles an “oil rubbed bronze” color with a hint of texture look to it.
- Kingsport – Looks close to a silver pewter with a hint of metallic to the finish.
- Twinkle – A true metallic gold.
- Fern Canopy – A fun bright green available for kids decor.
- Graceful Gray – A gentle and soft gray. Great for nurseries and kids rooms.
- Morning Tea – Light green and yellow mix. Great for the kids room or nursery.
- Soft Turquoise – A happy, fun light blue.
- Pacifico – A cool mix of blue and green, aka a coastal getaway.
- Raw Steel – (only available in the square steel, not the industrial pipe) Raw steel shows all the flaws from the metal and even where they’ve been welded together. It’s not even all over but it’s a very industrial rustic look.
What is Raw Steel?
Raw steel is a very “industrial” style look. It’s not completely even all over the metal frame because when it’s welded, it alters the steel color while creating the design. So the raw steel would actually look just like this photo below.
What is Powder Coating?
Powder coating is a high-quality finish that protects the roughest, toughest machinery as well as the household items you depend on daily. It’s a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer and are more resistant to diminished coating quality as a result of impact, moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions. In turn, this reduces the risk of scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading, and other wear issues. All of our steel color options have a powder coat finish.